Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tag you're it

I've never been tagged before! Now I feel like a real true blogger! Fun! Thanks Kristine!

Have you ever...
(Yes) Gone on a blind date?
(Yes) Skipped school?
(Yes,at work ) Watched someone die?
(No ) Been to Canada?
(No) Been to Mexico?
(Yes) Been to Florida?
(Yes) Been on a plane?
(Yes) Been lost?
(Yes) Been on the opposite side of the country?
(Yes ) Gone to Washington, D.C.?
(Yes, and it was gross) Swam in the ocean?
(Yes) Cried yourself to sleep?
(Yes) Played cops and robbers?
(Yes) Recently colored with crayons?
(No) Sang Karaoke?
(Probably fast food) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(Yes, that orange roll this morning. But it was good, thanks Lyndy) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(Yes) Made prank phone calls?
(Yes) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
(Yes) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
(Yes) Danced in the rain?
(Yes) Written a letter to Santa Claus?
(Yes) Been kissed under the mistletoe?
(Yes ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
(Yes) Blown bubbles?
(Yes) Gone ice-skating?
(Yes ) Been skinny dipping outdoors?

1. Any nicknames? Bon, Boo
2. Mother's name? Kay
3. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke with strawberry from Sonic, I'm fairly certain it's what they drink in heaven
4. Tattoo? No, but I've wanted one since I was 13
5. Body Piercing? pierced ears
6. How much do you love your job? Love being a mom and love working my part time job too.
7. Birthplace? CA
8. Favorite vacation spot? Lake Tahoe
9. Ever been to Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Not that I can remember
11. Ever been on TV? Not really, my scrapbook pages have
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? poppyseed
16. Favorite pie? Pumpkin
17. Favorite number? 5
18. Favorite movie? that's a hard one. You've Got Mail is high on the list
19. Favorite holiday? July 4th or Valentines Day
20. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
21. Favorite food? Sushi
22. Favorite day of the week? Don't have a favorite
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea
24. Favorite toothpaste? Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Toothpaste
25. Favorite smell? Bread Baking
26. What do you do to relax? Go for a walk, get a pedicure, read, watch TV
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully with a RN behind my name
28. Who are you tagging? Anyone who wants to play! Stacy, Rachel, Lyndy, Bueller?

2 comments:

rachel said...

OK Bonnie- how does this not become addictive?? I had no idea about Tag and I just put new background in and I am having a little too much fun!!

Matt said...

I love these types of things and finding out new little facts about people you know well! I finally responded to you and Kristine tagging me. Its on my whenblueandpinkcollide blog with Matt.